We really like the style of Billy Wolf coats, which is inspired by traditional Americana roots. The collar is designed to flip at the back of the neck to reveal a pop of the internal fabric. The Arlo coat is a reversible two-in-one khaki water-repellent canvas lined with a heritage plaid wool. This is Billy Wolf's ultimate outdoor coat. Check out the Billy Wolf lookbook!
- Shell made from khaki water repellent canvas
- Lining made from red, khaki and olive plaid wool
- Reversible two-in-one coat
- Easy velcro closure at neck and stomach
- Reinforced box stitching on the side for extra stability
- Harness hole at the center back
- Exclusive Billy Wolf design
- Handcrafted in the USA
Billy Wolf: Fine K-9 Coatery is an American heritage dog clothing company founded by Ralph Lauren and Timberland designer Lyndsey Drago. Their coats and bandanas are made with vintage, surplus stock, and American-made fabrics and finished with salvaged buttons and handcrafted labels in New York City. They source vintage and surplus stock items for the unique yet classic look and to minimize waste.
XS (back length 12", chest girth 15"-17")
S (back length 14", chest girth 19"-22")
M (back length 17.5", chest girth 22"-26")
Photos courtesy of Billy Wolf.